Skip to content
How things have changed from our side:
- For additional safety, massages and 1:1 Pilates sessions will now consist of approximately 15 mins consultation by phone, WhatsApp or Zoom.
- Appointments will be 45 mins long. The total costs remains £40.
- You can still use the toilet if you need, but it would be preferred if you could avoid this.
- I have always offered a clean and hygienic space and this will continue but with additional cleaning and this has influenced the following:
- Extra attention will be given to the couch surface, any surfaces touched by me or by clients and to the face hole in the couch.
- Minimal items present in the room
- Additional floor cleaning.
- Cleaning of PPE kit
- Weather dependent, I will try to have a window open for additional ventilation
- I will be wearing a face shield. I can wear a face mask too if you request.
- I will only be able to offer a limited number of appointments each week to allow for extra cleaning.
- Payment by PayPal or bank transfer would be preferred. If you bring cash please place in an envelope.
- Any cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will incur the full appointment fee.
By attending an appointment, you agree to the following:
- Do not attend if you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (new, continuous cough, high, temperature, change in or loss of taste or smell), are isolating, shielding or have been exposed to the virus in the last 14 days. If you are waiting for a COVID test result, are quarantining after travel or have visited a local hospital in the last 14 days, please also do not attend.
- If, within 14 days of having your appointment here, you test positive for COVID-19 or find you have been exposed to someone else in the 14 days before your appointment you must let me know.
- I will let you know if you attended an appointment within 14 days after an appointment where someone informed us of the above. I will not reveal any personal information but you agree I can contact you. I will up date my GDPR rules shortly.
When you attend for your appointment:
- The side gate will be open so you don’t need to touch it.
- Please wait outside the massage room door. I will open the door and measure your temperature with a non-contact thermometer. I will hold this at arms length approximately 5cm from your forehead. If you prefer I can aim at the back of your ear.
- I will give you hand sanitizer when you arrive.
- Please wear a covering for your face and nose when you enter and throughout your appointment. I would recommend you bring either a disposable mask or a cloth face mask. I’ve tried these and they are the most comfortable when face down on the massage couch.
(c) Copyright Sarah Daltrey t/a Foreverfit 2017-2019